Marvel Studios will celebrate their 10th anniversary with a glorious film festival in IMAX theaters. For an entire week, IMAX theaters will show all 20 (yes, every one of them!) of their blockbuster movies including for the first time ever, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, and Captain America: The First Avenger.
Fanboys and Fangirls alike can enjoy all twenty of these movies during the week of August 30th through September 6th with 4 screenings a day. Each film with be shown in its original theatrical release order. Helpful, if you want to introduce that lost cause to the Marvel Universe or want to take an adventurous walk down hero lane.
Screenings for the movies will be at 1 pm, 4 pm, 7 pm, and 10 pm daily. Below is the schedule for each day:
- August 30: Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor
- August 31: Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World
- September 1: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man
- September 2: Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming
- September 3: Thor Ragnarok, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Ant-Man and the Wasp
- September 4 (Origins): Iron Man, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Black Panther, Doctor Strange
- September 5 (Team-Ups): Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Captain America: Civil War, The Avengers, The Avengers: Infinity War
- September 6: Fan choice day
For the final day of movies, fans can vote on their favorite films via Twitter. Look for the poll by @IMAX or @MarvelStudios to vote. Voting will be open August 17th. Make sure you share and tag the voting with #MarvelStudios10FilmFestival.
Tickets are being sold separately for each showtime. However, Regal Cinemas is offering a crazy good deal. You can get a Series Pass on their app that will allow you to see all 20 movies for just $50.