It’s official, the Roseanne reboot has been renewed for an additional season after having a tremendous viewership during the one hour premiere last Tuesday. See all the details here along with the crushing viewership the show had!
Channing Dungey, President of ABC Entertainment announced yesterday that ABC Television Network will be picking the series up for another season after having a 21.869 million average audience. This is about 3.4 million viewers higher than the viewer count for any season premiere. Dungey stated,
“We’re thrilled that America has welcomed the Conner family back into their homes. The show is as fresh and relevant today as it was when it left the air 21 years ago. We can’t wait to see what the ‘Roseanne’ team has in store for next year,”
The revival of Roseanne brought back all the main characters including:
- Roseanne Barr as Roseanne Conner
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner-Healy
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Emma Kenney as Harris Conner-Healy
- Ames McNamara as Mark Conner-Healy
- Jayden Rey as Mary Conner
- Sarah Chalke, who played the character Becky in later seasons, will also appear in another role that requires help from Lecy Goranson’s Becky character
We can’t wait to follow the series through this reboot along with season 11.
Check back here for all your Roseanne news!
Source – ComingSoon