Microsoft has just announced their plans to add over 15 more Xbox games to their backwards compatibility plan for the Xbox One this month. The update to their compatibility plan will becoming in two waves, one on 17th of this month and another on the 26th. One notable detail about the listing is that a major part of the games being added are Star Wars games. The list of games can be found below.
- Blinx: The Time Sweeper
- Conker: Live & Reloaded
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- Hunter: The Reckoning
- Jade Empire
- Panzer Dragoon Orta
- SSX 3
- Destroy All Humans!
- Full Spectrum Warrior
- Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
- MX Unleashed
- Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Starfighter
- Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars Republic Commando
For more news on the Xbox One’s Backwards Compatibility, stick with us at Geekisphere.
Source – EgmNow