Everyone’s excited to see the new Destiny 2 Warmind expansion in May, and on Reddit an image of the map for the expansion has been posted! Check it out here and get hyped!
Where this was found on the Destiny 2 subreddit, it shows the patrol zone for an area called Hellas Basin, along with noting there is 45 data to be recovered in this area, and that it is made up of 5 patrol zones.
It is estimated that the size of this zone is about the same as Titan, which would be much larger than the Curse of Osiris expansion that came out previously.
Destiny 2 has also updated their website to include information about the Warmind expansion you may have missed in the reveal:
- Journey through a new destination on the polar ice caps of Mars, Hellas Basin. Experience the all-new Story Missions and Adventures.
- Grasp of Nokris (Enemy) – These fanatical followers of Xol have been dormant in the frozen wastes of Mars for centuries. Now they claw their way to the surface, intent on conquering and consuming in the name of their god.
- Braytech Futurescape (Location) – In the Golden Age, the Clovis Bray facility was a hub of exoscience and our civilization’s outreach efforts. Its secrets have been buried since the Collapse and are waiting to be found.
- Ana Bray (Ally) – Famed Hunter, Ana Bray, hasn’t been seen since the Battle of Twilight Gap. Since then, she’s been on a quest to discover who she was in her previous life, and how that connects her to the Warmind.
- Rasputin (Warmind) – The most powerful military intelligence ever developed, was designed for independent thought and complex strategies to defend humanity during the Golden Age. Its motives and goals are currently unknown.
- Strange Terrain (Strikes) – Descend deep into the tunnels under Hellas Basin and take the fight to the Herald of Xol. Stop this Hive Prince before he can funnel more power to the worm god.
Get ready to dive back into Destiny 2 when Warmind hits the game on May 8th on all platforms; Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4.