Prima Publishing has announced that they will be debuting a new book called Women in Gaming: 100 Pioneers of Play, developed by Meagan Marie the senior community manager at Crystal Dynamics and former Game Informer editor. Check out the details on the book here and how it revolutionizes video games!
Women in Gaming: 100 Pioneers of Play is said to be published in November by Prima Games, will cover extensive details on how women have influenced the video game industry. The knowledge provided in the book is from interviews, essays, profiles, and professional advice from women who are past and present within the industry. Some of the notable women included in this book are:
- Ashly Burch: Emmy-winning writer and voice actress including Horizon Zero Dawn
- Carol Shaw: Early industry programmer, designer, and Industry Icon award recipient
- Tracy Fullerton: Designer and director of USC Game Innovation Lab
- Amy Hennig: Senior creative director and Writers Guild of America award winner, and writer of Uncharted series
- Emily Greer: Cofounder and CEO of Kongregate
- Perrin Kaplan: Former vice president of marketing for Nintendo of America
- Jane Ng: Senior game artist at Campo Santo
- Patricia Vance: Longtime ESRB president and founder of the International Age Rating Coalition
- Karisma Williams: Xbox and Oculus VR Senior UI/UX Designer
- Rebecca Heineman: Programmer and founding member of Interplay Productions
For more details on the book, you can view the Prima Games official site, where it is announced that Women in Gaming: 100 Pioneers of Play will be sold for $24.99 and released officially on November 6th 2018. Reserve your copy on Amazon, Amazon UK, and Barnes and Noble through Prima Games.
Source – Prima Games