Humble just launched a new book bundle featuring cosplay tricks and guides to get the best costume!
Pay $1 or More!
- Guide to Basic Garment Assembly for the Fashion Industry by Jayne Smith
- Sewing for Dummies, 3rd Edition by Jan Saunders Maresh
- The Book of Prop Making by Svetlana Quindt
- A Beginner’s Guide to Making Mind Blowing Props by Bill Doran
- Foamsmith: How to Create Foam Armor and Costumes by Bill Doran
- The Mood Guide to Fabric and Fashion: The Essential Guide from the World’s Most Famous Fabric Store by Mood Designer Fabrics
Pay $8 or More!
- The Book of Cosplay Armor Making by Svetlana Quindt
- The Book of Cosplay Sewing by Svetlana Quindt
- The Hero’s Closet: Sewing for Cosplay and Costuming by Gillian Conahan
- Make: Props and Costume Armor by Shawn Thorsson
- Foamsmith 2: How to Forge Foam Weapons, Including Blueprings by Bill Doran
- Make: Getting Started with 3D Printing by Liza Kloski and Nick Kloski
Pay $15 or More!
- Make: Design for 3D Printing by Samuel Bernier, Bertier Luyt, Tatiana Reinhard
- Roustan Body Paint by Paul Roustan
- Primer: Moldmaking by Adam Savage
- A Robot’s Guide To: Bondo by Steven Meissner
- The Book of Cosplay Lights by Svetlana Quindt
- Make: Wearable Electronics by Kate Hartman
- The Book of Cosplay Painting by Svetlana Quindt
This book bundle goes toward the charity Doctors Without Borders.
You can get the Humble Book Bundle: Cosplay 2.0 here (https://www.humblebundle.com/books/cosplay2-books?partner=GamersSphere) where you can learn the tricks of the trade for cosplay, help the charity Doctors Without Borders, and give us the opportunity to bring you news daily!