2K has officially announced they will bring the popular 2007 Wii game, Carnival Games, to the Nintendo Switch! With up to four players competing against one another, this is bound to be a popular Switch game.
For those of you who don’t know, the 2007 Wii version of Carnival Games sold over 9.5 million copies worldwide, and was one of the headlining ‘party’ games for the Wii. Now that it’s coming to the Nintendo Switch, we can expect some exciting gameplay that’s always family friendly.
The new Carnival Games for the Switch will bring 20 new re-imagined games, including:
- Light Speed: Battle for points as you race drones across the universe.
- Post Master: Toss rings onto pegs to score points; make sure you aim for the farthest ones to score the most points.
- Cosmic Strike: Bowl your way to a perfect score in this old-time favorite.
- Batter Up: Swing for the fences as you try to hit as many home runs as you can.
- Roll-R-Derby: Try your hand at this horse racing classic by throwing a ball into holes to make your horse run faster.
Alongside these new games, players will be able to customize their carnival guest characters for more personalization.
Carnival Games will be hitting the Nintendo Switch on November 6th 2018. For your convenience, we have provided the official 2K Press Release below!